Congratulations NaeNae, I've been waiting for your bub to arrive! Welcome Earthside Shae and may you all enjoy this very special time![]()
Congratulations NaeNae, I've been waiting for your bub to arrive! Welcome Earthside Shae and may you all enjoy this very special time![]()
Congratulations again Nae and your family on Shae's arrival. Loved your birth story. What a speedy delivery. You did so well.
Gorgeous story hun, congratulations!! x
Thank you so much for sharing your story Nae! It brought tears to my eyes - I am so happy for youShae is just gorgeous!!
Beautiful birth story! Congratulations again, I am so thrilled for you!
That is just lovely Nae, congratulations! You did such an amazing job!
Congratulations again NaeNae - what a speedy arrival - your little girl wanted to meet her parents in a hurry
omg, i cant believe i have been off line for two weeks and u have had ur beautiful lil girl, i am so super happy for you, thanx for sharing ur birth story, massive hugs and congratulations to u and ur family!!
Oh Nae, that is so beautiful. You did a fantastic job and I am so happy for you all![]()
Congratulations hun, what a lovely story!
awesome nae
DS was the same length and had the same HC as shae shes beautiful congrats xoxox
Aww Nae that is beautiful and amazing! So very special and you got to VBAC and so quick whoo!!
Well done super woman!
Nae, thankyou so much for sharing your birth story with us.
I am so happy for you and your DH, your journey has been amazing and yes with such a happy ending.
I can see that cute little smile in your ticker, she is just beautiful!
Such a beautiful, beautiful story! thankyou for sharing it with us!
A tear in the eye here too - congratulations and the picture of her is just so beautiful!
Congratulations! What a wonderful birth story, thanks for sharing.
Nae I am so amazed at how well and how quickly you gave birth to your gorgeous baby girl, good thing they got you to come in when you did, otherwise it might have been a home or on the way to hospital birth.can you give me some birthing lessons please???
Congratulations again I am so happy for you and Chris.
xxxx Pam and family.
Congratulations
Bookmarks