thread: pregnancy and Birth story. LONG

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Nov 2009
    Vic
    1,292

    Thanks heaps for reading it

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Add Danielle_NZ on Facebook

    Jun 2010
    Springfield, QLD
    1,085

    Welcome Lily :-) great birth story, thanks so much for sharing you adventure

  3. #3
    BellyBelly Member

    Mar 2008
    Kurri Kurri
    1,715

    Blame pregnancy hormones but I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes after reading this. I can feel how much love you have for Lily. Congratulations on her safe arrival and welcome to the world Lily

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Nov 2009
    Vic
    1,292

    Thanks Kim...I get teary when I read it too...LOL

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Dec 2007
    Geelong
    3,438

    Thank you for sharing your beautiful birth story and congratulations.

    Regards,
    Dianne

  6. #6
    Registered User

    Jan 2010
    SA
    129

    Thanks for sharing. I love reading birth stories. It makes me think "I can do it!"

  7. #7
    Registered User

    Nov 2009
    Vic
    1,292

    If I can do it anyone can- Seriously!!!

    Are you worried about labor CrazyCat?

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Add Purple Penguin on Facebook

    Apr 2009
    Eastern Melbourne, Vic
    1,105

    Beautiful Story! Thanks for sharing!