Thread: Premmie Babies

REEZY Guest

Default Premmie Babies

WHEN I HAD MY LITTLE GIRL COULDN'T HAVE GONE SMOOTHER. MY LITTLE BOY ON THE OTHER HAND WAS THE SCARIEST THING I HAVE EVER HAD TO GO THROUGH IN MY LIFE. i HAEMORAGED (EXCUSE SPELLING) AT 9WKS FOR A WEEK AND WAS TOLD IT WAS WAIT AND SEE BUT HE PULLED THROUGH THE FIRST HURDLE LIFE HAD TROWN AT HIM. THERE WERE NO MORE PROBLEMS UNTIL I REACHED 23WEEKS AND I HAEMORAGED AGAI. 4 DAYS LATER STILL HAEMORAGING MY WATERS BROKE AND I WENT INTO LABOUR. THIS IS THE REALLY AMAZING PART. I WAS GIVEN LITTLE PILLS THE MAXIMUM DOSE TO STOP THE LABOUR WAS TOLD HE WAS ONLY 690G AND SENT IN A AMBULANCE TO RBH WITH STEROIDS HERE I WAS THINKING I WAS HAVING MY BABY IN THE NEXT DAY OR 2. BUT WITH MY LABOUR STOPPED I SPENT THE NEXT 7WKS IN HOSPITAL WITH MY WATERS BREAKING EVERY DAY AND CONSTANT HAEMORAGING. BUT NO SIGN OF THE LABOUR. AT 30WKS 7WKS AFTER MY WATERS BROKE I HAD A GORGEOUS LITTLE BOY IN A 20 MINUTE LABOUR IT WAS SO SCARY I'M SURE I WAS EMOTIONLESS. HE WEIGHED 1.5KG AND DIDN'T GET OF OXYGEN UNTIL HE WAS 2AND A HALF. BUT LOOK AT HIM NOW HE IS A LITTLE TERROR WHO YOU WOULDN'T THNIK HAD GONE THROUGH ALL THAT. AND EVEN BETTER I HAD A LITTLE GIRL 31/2 MONTHS AGO AFTER PERFECT PREGNANCY AND LABOUR
    WILL HAVE PIC AS SOON

wow, you've been thru alot. you sound so positive and happy. Congrats on all ur little miracles. Thanku for sharing ur story

motherduck Guest

Wow what a little fighter he is, thanks for sharing.

REEZY Guest

Im Still On Cloud Nine From The Perfect Pregnancy And Birth Of My Bub

Wow, it sounds like you did superbly in what would have been such a scary time. And congratulations on your last birth too.