Thread: Seren's arrival

Default Seren's arrival

I delivered at 34 weeks, having been in hospital for 6 weeks with pre eclampisia.

Seren was devliered by emergency caesarian, on 15th May 2005. She weighed 3lbs6oz and was breathing well on her own. She has been in special care since, and we are hoping to take her home in the next 4 to 6 weeks.

The caesarian was a spinal, but it took about 45 mins to administer as I was 'one of those people who don't take spinals well'. 8-[

Once Seren was born, I cried but then found myself not being able to keep my eyes open and felt as if I was going to pass out (I later found out my blood pressure had dropped too low) and I was sick.

It was worth every minute, even though the pregnancy has been a real rollercoaster.

Seren is doing really well, and that's all that matters to me. O

YAY Gwen!!

Congratulations on the arrival of your little girl Seren (love the name!!)

I am sorry the end was so harrowing for you, but I am very glad mum and bubs are doing well!

Looking forward to hearing you are taking your little lady home!

Take care,
    Great to see you back,

Congratulations on the safe arrival of Seren and I am glad to hear that all is well.
    I bet you cant wait to bring her home.

Congratulations Gwen.

I am so happy little Seren is doing well and that you will be able to take her home sooner than you think.

Hugs to you both.

kirsty Guest

Congratulations on the arrival of your little girl. Here's hoping that things continue to go welll & you have her home before you know it.

Congratulations Gwen, sounds like you did well! I hope Seren continues to grow stronger and is home with you as soon as possible! Hope that you recover well too. If you don't mind me asking, which hospital were you at? (I was born in Wales too, so just wondering!)

Glad it all went well for you. Congratulations! Bet you can't wait to get her home.

Congrats (again) Gwen.

I am so happy Seren is doing well. She is so tiny and cute. Well done matey. I hope you get to take her home soon.

Welshgirl so glad your tiny little darling is doing well, after such a battle to kepp her there. I can't imagine how tiny she is/was! Hope she is home very soon.

Best wishes Michelle

i hope she is well and home with you soon,

Linda