thread: Violet's birth story...

Administrator
    Add Rouge on Facebook

Jun 2003
    Ubiquity

Tanya I loved your birth story And ROFLMAO @ birth control What a classic!

*hugs*
    Cailin

Platinum Member

Nov 2004
    Victoria

Great story Tanya, you sound like a professional!

Thanks for sharing.

BellyBelly Member

May 2004

Congratulations Tanya. LOL @ telling Wato off for eating the twisites.

Well done and thanks for sharing your story.

Violet is such a lovely name.

Aug 2004
    Hunter Valley, Wine Country, NSW

Tanya, Thank you for sharing your birth story with us. What a lovely idea to have Alecia there with you and she sounded like she was a great help, I`m sure it`s something she will never forget and hopefully a good birth control tool LOL.

Congratulations to you, Wato and the girls again on the birth of beautiful little Violet Crystal.

Take Care

Deeanne

BellyBelly Life Member

Jul 2004
    House of the crazy cat ladies...

That was an awesome birth story Tanya - so interesting to read!! Well Done, and congrats again on little Violet =D> (such a gorgeous name!!! )

BellyBelly Member

Mar 2005
    Melbourne

Fabulous story Tanya and soo detailed. You must have been really aware of everything that was going on. Beautiful names you chose too.

BellyBelly Member

Mar 2005
    Melbourne

Hi Tanya,
    I loved reading about Violet's birth. Did you write one for Emily as well as it sounds like a different experience and I'd love to read it too?
    Also, is Alicia another child of yours (sorry, don't know who's who!)?
    Hope you don't mind the questions.
    Beth

BellyBelly Life Subscriber

May 2004
    Shepparton

Beth,
    Happy to answer your questions. I didn't write a birth story for Emily, and I wish I had've. I am sure i could write one now for her, but it wouldn't be as near detailed as Violet's. Maybe I should write it anyway. Keep your eyes pealed just in case I do decide to post one here.
    As for Alecia she is my 12yo daughter from a previous relationship. As you may have figured, we are pretty close, and I hope these type of expieriences keep us close. I can only hope that when and if she decideds to have children that she will share her expierence with me

Tanya