Thread: Your vbac story published.

mrmoo Guest

Smile vbac story in a book to inspire others.

Hi ladies,

I'm gathering together VBAC stories from women and will be compiling them together into a book as an inspiration/information resource for women who have to choose between having another abdominal surgery or fast healing natural childbirth.

There's a lot of information out there already about the medical pros and cons of a vbac. I'm merely asking for the experience of the birthing story from women who have already achieved a vbac for women who want to have a vbac but are still unsure if they can psychologically go through with it. Reading stories from women who have achieved a vbac can only serve to empower the searcher.

If you would like to contribute, please email me your VBAC story along with your name, suburb/state and year your child was born (eg; my story ends with: Toni, Suburb/vic, 2007). Your story can be as long or as short as you like and can discuss whatever you like. All contributors will be acknowledged within the book (unless you ask to remain anonymous). If you do not want to send me a whole story you could just send a few words.

I have asked permission from the webmasters to publish this post.

Email: [email protected]

In anticipation of your stories, I thank you all in advance and hope that this project will most definitely help to inspire other women who face this decision of natural childbirth or abdominal surgery.

kindest regards
    mr moo (Toni)
    Last edited by mrmoo; March 22nd, 2007 at 08:18 PM.

mrmoo Guest

Any recent vbac mothers who would like to share their story to help inspire other mothers contemplating the same, your support would be fantastic. Please refer to the OP for further details.