thread: Anyone had a breast reduction and still breastfed?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    mooshie Guest

    i haven't personally had a reduction (but would dearly love to) however my friend did after the birth of her first child unfortunately she was unsuccessful in feeding her 2nd child she tried and persisted so much but in the end it just didn't happen.

    i tell you what tho boob jobs are happening all around my circle of friends and i can just say the reduction and lift that i have seen one girl have is just AMAZING, i am soooooooooooo jealous she can wear tops without a bra,and still be perky from memory she was aaround at 16DD and went down to a C cup - looks great.

    good luck

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Dec 2005
    Melbourne, Vic
    4,338

    I didn't have a reduction, I went bigger and had implants put in. I know reduction is a bigger surgery but not entirely sure how different. I had no probs feeding as the implants were put below all the tissue and the milk ducts weren't affected. Maybe find out exactly where they do the incisions, where they are taking from and what parts of the breast are being affected.