The only thing I have found that affects DD so far is if I eat Penut Butter. 3 times now i've had penut butter and she is really unsettled and gets a sore tummy, so I think I might have to avoid itbut I eat everything else.
The only thing I have found that affects DD so far is if I eat Penut Butter. 3 times now i've had penut butter and she is really unsettled and gets a sore tummy, so I think I might have to avoid itbut I eat everything else.
I'm like the others and have eaten everything, including lots of garlic/chilli etc only thing that really did upset her once early on was a minestrone my DH cooked but he did bit of a cabbage overkill![]()
thanks so much for all of your replies so far. Manta Ray - I didn't know there were breastfeeding classes, I will look into it!
Bookmarks