thread: "Bad" foods to eat whilst breastfeeding?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    BellyBelly Life Subscriber

    Jun 2005
    Blue Mountains
    5,086

    Only thing I found affected both my bubs was chocolate mint slice biscuits lol. Didn't stop me tho (bad mummy that I am haha). Gave them windy tummy aches :/

    I wasn't drinking caffeine or alcohol, out of habit more than anything, from ttc and pregnancy, so don't know if that would gave affected them at all.

    But curries and chilli and garlic etc I didn't tone down at all.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Oct 2007
    Middle Victoria
    8,924

    Dairy affected my bub for a few weeks but that settled down again. Everything else was all good. I would just cook meals you like.

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Dec 2007
    Victoria
    7,260

    No issues here either!

    I don't like super spicy food anyhow, but loooove garlic and it made no difference that I ever noticed.