thread: Boobs aren't any bigger

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Jul 2009
    Out North, Vic
    8,538

    Not at all hun, I'm still feeding miss z @ 18mths old and haven't had any issues, every now and then I would get engorged but my boobs themselves never got or felt bigger.


    ---
    - Sent from my iPhone, more than likely while I should be doing something else!

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Oct 2007
    Middle Victoria
    8,924

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Jan 2007
    848

    Mine are on the small side so I was looking forward to actually having boobs while pg/bf but it didn't really happen. Only slightly bigger once my milk came in but other than that it didn't happen for me. Both times. I was a bit disappointed to be honest but they did the job and fed my babies so that's all that matters.

  4. #4
    BellyBelly Life Subscriber

    Jan 2006
    11,633

    Mine do get a bit bigger when breastfeeding, though last time they deflated again by the time DS was about 13 months so I guess I"ll be saying goodbye to that whole extra cup size very soon. Oh well, on the upside, they'll sag less too