thread: Breast feeding creams

Jan 2011

Breast feeding creams

Has anyone tried the wedela nipple care cream? Did it work?
    I have been reading that st johns wort oil is good for damaged nipples and I noticed its in the wedela cream.
    If you can't comment on here because it's a brand (sorry not 100% on that one) can you pm me?

If you've tried st johns wort oil let me know too on here

Thanks!

X

Jul 2008
    Home with my Son :)

I can't comment on the nipple care you have asked about, but I highly recommend calendula ointment. It's from the health food shop and is safe for breast feeding. Good for nappy rash too. (obviously you'd use a diff tub lol)

Jul 2009

Mudder udder balm by Moogoo. All natural and edible!

Jan 2008
    Brisbane

Midder udder by moogoo here too!

Jan 2008
    Brisbane

Lol I just read my post again. What a total crack up. It's such a random group of words.

Jan 2011
    Perth

I LOVE the Weleda one. I'd been using lanolin on a nipple with delayed healing but the Weleda really sped up the process. I highly recommend it - I think it has calendula in it.

Apr 2009
    Sydney

Lansinoh is the best ever! Pure lanolin. You don't even have to wipe it off before baby nurses. I have had a completely different experience this time round with nursing and I know it's partly due to me applying this cream at least twice a day.

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Aug 2010
    Over the hills and far away

I used marcalan and some special compresses for breastfeeding that are soothing.

Sent from HTC wildfire using TAPATALK, so forgive any spelling errors its a small keyboard.