thread: Breast Pad recommendations please- both cloth & disposables.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Dec 2005
    In Bankworld with Barbara
    14,222

    I dont' want to steal your thunder Maz LOL, but Bec, Twinklelily do cloth ones as well and if their breast pads are as comfy and gorgeous as their cloth menstrual pads then you can't go wrong with them

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Feb 2008
    Melbourne
    1,022

    For disposable I really liked the Johnson and Johnson breast pads.

    For reusable I loved Swaddlebees breast pads. They were bigger than others and stayed put during the night. They were very soft and moulded well to my shape, therefore unnoticeable, and they didn't stick to my nipples like some other reusable pads did. I highly recommend them.

    Maybe start by buying a couple of different brands to try before investing in one brand. That's what I did.