That's so wonderful, BAL! Must be nice to not have to worry about that NG tube too. And how fantastic that you've gotten him to 13 months with no formula! He certainly seems to be thriving and it's hard to believe he was born so early to look at him now. He's clearly a happy, healthy little boy.

DD2 is much more into food and water now and still seems to be bfing as often, but maybe not as much. She's also not bothered if she eats and drinks from her cup before a bf now. I'm mostly waiting for her to ask for a bf, although if she's getting whingey and tired I just give her one before putting her to bed. She is not the booby fiend that DD1 was though and I very much doubt she'll bf for as long. Hoping for two years at least though. I think she'll be normal and want the night time feed for longer at least, which gives me hope! She's just not as needy for cuddles and a bf in the morning as DD1 was. Funny how different they can be.

And for a baby led solids baby, DD2 loves being spoon fed. Some things (like weetbix and yoghurt) you just cannot use your fingers, but DD2 gets lazy every now and then and if I pick up food to hand to her she just lunges at it with her mouth. Funny thing. DD1 was so active in feeding herself that she learnt to use a spoon or fork by 12 mths, but DD2 still waves it around and splatters stuff.