thread: Breastfeeding Tops - Anyone bought from Mamaway?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Feb 2012
    Melbourne , Victoria
    2,109

    Hi, I havent bought their tops but their pg jeans are brilliant!
    My favourite tops are from an Australian brand called 'mums the word'. I'm about a size 18 too and their tops fit beautifully. She also has a store in Sydney and sells sale stock on eBay.
    I've bought loads of second hand tops on eBay and saved a fortune- IMO well worth a look.
    Have fun!

  2. #2
    2013 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Sep 2011
    524

    Hi,
    I stumbled on the Breast Vest, on ebay. It's like a tank top that you wear under your normal tops and it sits just below your bra. So you can lift the outer top up and still have your tummy covered. They're in black or white, about $20. I've been using them ever since I found them and haven't had to buy any other 'feeding tops'.
    I think the company selling them is called Quirky Bubba or something and they're based in Vic.