Hi Aries, exciting times ahead for you! Congrats

My girls are coming up five months old, born at 37w5d, are exclusively bf and have never had a drop of formula so yes, bf twins can definitely be done. My biggest tip for you at this stage, if you are able, would be to express and freeze colostrum. I talked to an lc at the hospital where I was having my c sec and was given a stash if syringes, so from about 34 - 35 weeks, I hand expressed a few times a day so that I had about 50ml frozen colostrum in hand when I went in for my c sec. It took so much pressure off me in those first few days, having that stash before my milk came in and, without it, we definitely would've needed some formula top ups. So, if you are quite leaky at this point, I would highly recommend it.

We started out tandem feeding - if you do this, take real care to make sure their latches are good. I learnt this the hard way - with two babies, you can't rest one side if its sore and we ended up finger feeding and ebm feeding for weeks while the damage healed. Once E and G started getting bigger, I started feeding individually, less stressful for us all and took the same amount of time cos I didn't have to spend the whole time reattaching little mouths and making sure they stay attached.

Almost five months down the track, I'm loving feeding my girls and the rare one on one time I get by feeding individually and we are in no hurry to introduce anything else at this point. We overcame so many obstacles to get this far (sore and damaged nipples, both tongue tied, small mouths unable to latch on properly, milk blebs and severe mastitis resulting in a hospital stay) but I am so so glad that I persevered. It can be done, please ask me as many questions as you want and good luck!!!!