thread: Breastmilk Storage Bags ??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    May 2008
    North side, Brisbane
    754

    I got mine off ebay

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Add leckert on Facebook Follow leckert On Twitter

    Mar 2008
    still on the teaching contract roundabout
    1,952

    I've been using the trays from ToysRus - brand is sensible lines - they've been made to be used for freezing BM - so far no dramas - once frozen I've been putting them (the 30mL sticks) into labelled snap lock bags to store for a longer time. When defrosting I just put 2 sticks at a time in a bottle and let it defrost overnight in the fridge (don't have a bottle warmer). Only needed to defrost milk a couple of times at the moment, starting to get a bit of a supply in the freezer for childcare in a couple of months time.

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Aug 2009
    3

    Hey since I went on to order those BPA free breast milk bags the site is having a special 2 for 1 offer - really cheap breast milk bags. I am placing another order as it is only $20 bucks for 50 bags.

    I thought I would let you all know -
    Hope that helps! If anyone finds chemists that stock them I would love to know? Saves on postage...

    Ta!
    Last edited by Phteven; September 29th, 2009 at 09:15 PM. : link