I just found that Cherub Baby have a 2 for 1 sale on their BPA free breast milk bags. 2 packs of 25 x 300ml bags are $19.95 (50 bags in total). Ive bought 3 lots so hopefully that will last me! Just google cherub baby to get the website.
I just found that Cherub Baby have a 2 for 1 sale on their BPA free breast milk bags. 2 packs of 25 x 300ml bags are $19.95 (50 bags in total). Ive bought 3 lots so hopefully that will last me! Just google cherub baby to get the website.
Hi ladies,
I have just skimmed over the posts and just thought i'd offer some EBM bags i have here that i don't see myself using. I expressed with DS1 but don't with DS2, i purchased these in preperation for DS2. I got them from our local chemist, the brand is Kaneson. There are 10 in a bag plus record sticks (i'm assuing these are some kind of clasp also). They have never been opened, they have sat in a cupboard since i purchased them (just over 7 months ago) they are in excellent condition.
If anyone would like me to post these out to them i'd be more than happy for them to go to someone who wants/needs them. Just send me a PM if you're interested.
I hope i'm not breaking any rules by offering this![]()
Bookmarks