thread: Confused? Baby dodgy tummy, don't know why?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Sep 2009
    743

    Yeah thanks MadB, using S26 formula for the top up, and have been for about 3 months (just so I can do my doula work and jet of at a moments notice). So guess it isn't a dairy allergy. Feel guilty for using the Heinz jars and Rafferty's now. Going to get sorted and cook up some batches of veggies I think. At least it will be easier to find out if any one item of food is causing the problems.

  2. #2
    BellyBelly Member

    Sep 2009
    Melbourne
    856

    I agree, not a dairy issue. My son has a milk protein allergy and he reacts when I eat anything dairy and it comes through in my milk. Sounds like you have a good plan to see if one of the food items is disagreeing with him.

    Don't feel guilty for most babies won't react badly to the prepared food. I"m the only person IRL that I know with an allergy baby and having to introduce one food slowly at a time to test for a reaction. Everyone else is feeding their bub this and that without worrying too much.

    Hopefully the problem will be sorted soon and I hope the reaction doesn't last too long.

  3. #3
    Registered User

    May 2007
    Warrnambool Vic
    1,476

    Sounds like your doctor is on the right track - sounds like gastro. Hoefully it will be a lot better soon