thread: Does Colostrum run out .... TMI sorry!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Add Sammiejane on Facebook

    Aug 2007
    Melbourne
    2,654

    Has anyone else had their partner quite so um....."enamoured" during PG?
    Don't get me wrong it's lovely to be so desirable but perhaps not as a food source

    Dont knock it, when i was pg DH was grossed out by leaking boobs and we didnt DTD for months... I could only wish that my DH was that interested in my changing body...
    Dont get me wrong, he wanst tottally turned off, but obviuoly less interested.

    As being a personal drink machine, i think i am glad that he wasnt THAT interested!!!

    One thing to note however, i know that trying to express and extended periods of nipple stimulation can bring on labour (when your body is ready) so this may actually work to your advantage when that time comes

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Dec 2007
    On the edge of Crazytown
    1,178

    Thankyou BellyBelly. And thankyou Dee. I love this place. There is no subject that is taboo and everyone loves to share. I am learning so much and having a good laugh at the same time.

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Mar 2008
    In my own twisted little universe
    1,046

    LOL I am laughing at myself

    yep we all kick bum in here