thread: Endone and breastfeeding?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    May 2007
    Warrnambool Vic
    1,476

    I have to say I am a bit worried about this discussion - and hold myself partly responsible. What I should have suggested in the first place is that if you (anyone!) has an enquiry they should ring Rodney Whyte at the Monash medical centre Ph 9594 2361. However I thought enough information had been presented to demonstrate that it was safe in breastfeeding. Actually almost all medications are. I am just concerned that some would be so worried they might believe that formula was preferable to her own milk. The lactmed info is also very good and from a reputable source. Hope that tooth is better

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Jul 2010
    1,387

    Feeling a little bit better thank you ladies. I went to the dentist and it had a big abcess underneath so a root canal has begun. The pain was all of the pressure.