thread: Fussy 3 monther

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Add TeniBear on Facebook Follow TeniBear On Twitter

    Oct 2009
    Lalor, VIC
    5,051

    Yep. I think she's got a sore tummy lately too, so that doesn't help! I actually had her facing outwards in the hug a bub the other day because she kept twisting her neck to look around. Once I did that, not a peep out of her

  2. #2
    Registered User

    May 2007
    Warrnambool Vic
    1,476

    Hi,

    I'd just check if your baby is growing normally (weightgain does slow down at around 3 mnths) and how many feeds they are having. when they fuss many mothers feel a bit rejected, and feel like feeding less, but offering it more seems to a better idea. sometimes when they are tired they don't really want more food, but sucking the dummy is soothing

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Feb 2006
    Mornington Peninsula, Vic
    1,624

    DS seems to do this when he has gone past the tired point so I try and get him to have a big feed before he gets to that tired stage iykwim. But yes, 3 months and they are so much more alert and want to see what is going on in the world especially if they have a big brother and sister who are having lots of fun !