subbing for some ideas.

DD is nearly 4 (very embarrassed to admit it) but she's still on the bottle drinking cows milk. She is also a terrible eater and we've tried everything she just kicks and screams when she doesn't get her milk in a bottle, even though she knows bottles are for babies =(
Good im glad i read some child still has a bottle at nearly 4 and kicks and screams until they do .... as i caved in to my 3 1/2 yr old last night with a bottle....
I have tried to convince my DS1 (3 1/2) to have his milk in non spill cup/with a straw/ with flavour on several occasions, spanning from before DS2 was born and several times after. He would kick and scream and carry on until I gave in. Milk fixed all ailments for DS1. DS2 not so interested in his milk, DS1 would finish off whatever his brother didn't. He would distract and charm DS2, then take off with his milk. When ever I suggested milk in a big boy cup, I would get DS1 whine, "I want my milk in a baby bottle".

Anyway they boys have made holes in all the teats, so I have been telling them I am not buying any replacement and when they are gone there will be no more bottles. I have bought them a tommy tippy sports bottle, I have put theirs names on it and put their bed time milk in it last night, not one complaint. DS1 finished his milk, DS2 drank half.

Kids grow out of things when they are ready to. I wouldn't stress too much.