thread: Grrrrrr I HATE YOU MASTITIS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Add helle on Facebook

    Sep 2008
    Bunbury, Western Australia
    3,963

    oh crap... i always thought mastitis was always an engorgment thing, and that we'd be safe from it this far along!
    I can't think of anything else you can take for the temp, sorry! Glad your little girl had a nice long nap fo you though so you could get some rest x

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Add NaeNae on Facebook

    Sep 2007
    South Gippsland
    3,753

    Helle - DD kicked me in the boob really hard about a week ago, obviously it was enough to cause a problem, thats part of the reason I let it go so long I thought it was just badly bruised and my flu type feelings I thought might have meant I was preggerss boy how wrong was I

    N X

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Jan 2008
    Country Victoria
    1,991

    I hope the AB's kick in soon and you start to feel better, it sounds horrible

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Jul 2009
    2,109

    You poor poor poor thing. I can not give you enough sympathy. When I had it, I honestly thought I might die. I was bedridden and needed help sitting up to feed DD. The antis are supposed to kick in quickly, if they don't you're supposed to go back and get different ones. Fingers crossed it gets better soon