Doesn't bother me.. A blood test result is only as good as the day the blood test was done anyway.. I trust the person gives full disclosure about their lifestyle and if they did have anything there's not much chance of my baby getting it through the milk anyway. Having said that, the women who have donated to me always offer blood results..
I picked up some milk for DS on the weekend from one on my belly buddies. She had some lovely rich colostrum and transition milk.. I love that if my supply is low I can still give my baby the best
ETA: Before I had DS I was always open to using donor milk, but wasn't sure if I could have him breastfed by someone else.. Now though, if I couldn't and he would actually feed from someone else it totally wouldn't bother me. When he was in special care I was sick one night so couldn't go in.. We had just started BF and I wished so desperately I knew someone at the time that could have gone and BF him just so he didn't miss out on that closeness..





Reply With Quote

Bookmarks