thread: I bawled as I read this....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Platinum Member. Love a friend xxx

    Aug 2008
    408

    I'm bawling too. This is my story, almost word for word. Well the first part anyway. I was a formula mum with my first too, for almost all the same reasons, plus more.

    And now I'm 6 weeks away from having twins and hoping desperately to be able to bf this time. The mind games are already killing me and they're not even here yet. Thank you for posting this and reminding me I'm not the only one.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Apr 2006
    Perth
    4,203

    I love that. Very similar to my story too. Proudly formula fed my first two girls, my first to basically save her life and my second to save mine, and proudly breastfeeding my almost 14 month old number three.

    Thanks for posting.

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Apr 2006
    Perth
    4,203

    I love that. Very similar to my story too. Proudly formula fed my first two girls, my first to basically save her life and my second to save mine, and proudly breastfeeding my almost 14 month old number three.

    Thanks for posting.

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Jul 2006
    Melbourne
    4,895

    Very powerful.... <3