I think the OP has contradicted herself in a lot of ways and the other posters have just been seeking clarification. That could be read as being judgmental or could also be out of genuine concern given some of the things the OP has said.
Without those answers, judgements can't really be made can they? And the OP has decided that they don't want to respond any further, so I guess we'll never know...
I started reading this and the fetish didn't appeal to me so I felt I had no input, but I don't care what people do in the privacy of their own home.
All she wanted was a straight answer, yes or no will her milk supply dwindle?
She asked for some consideration knowing this would not appeal to everyone, but this couldn't have been easy to come out and ask given the nature of the question.
The question is a simple milk supply question, not a debate about the social acceptability of the fetish. Perhaps this is not the perfect thread for the question, but that's just a mistake, nothing deserving being torn to shreds.
So... Yes, probably your milk supply will dwindle without expressing or continuing to feed your child.
So why even go into details of why she wanted to keep up the supply. I think there was simply too much information given by the poster.
It really doesn't belong on this forum as I believe that the content is not appropriate. If anything it should be in AO.
I too think it is a troll.
We have discovered a very intimate and loving bond since I started feeding him my milk and we have never felt more in love and completely intoxicated which each other. It is difficult to fully explain the level of intimacy we now share - we thought our relationship was wonderful before this, but this loving act has taken things to a whole new level. I wait for him all day to come home and suckle me and some weekends we lay together for hours on end with his mouth on my nipple taking my milk into his body.
day.[/QUOTE]
If the OP was just after the answer to a simple question why the need for such detailed use of language.
And with little kids in the house he suckles for hrs on end on the weekend? Yet she won't express for her dd with kids in the house?
I'm with Miss E & Babyluv - belly belly is no place for a thread of this kind - and i just so happened to stumble upon this one and have been made to feel so uncomfortable and shocked by this person and it is really inappropriate and not something for a parenting site AT ALL in my opinion. I love belly belly and this really doesn't have a place here...
Whether you agree or not, whether you think they are a 'troll' or not how about some respect, flag it for a mod rather than fanning the flame?
I understand there are genuine questions about the posts but maybe it's best to leave it now?
---
- Sent from my iPhone, more than likely while I should be doing something else!
Bookmarks