Black Rose - 200mls a boob?! That's impressive! I was getting that in the morning when DD2 was really little and I was pumping exclusively but those days are long goneI would love to see the milk flow a little easier though as my Mini just doesn't make it happen now unless I'm engorged (which is rare now) or if I compress my boobs heaps. It's hard work.
Lisa - thanks for popping inDid you find the Freestyle really efficient? How's the noise level? Watching TV while I pump is pretty important to me (
), another issue with the Mini, it's really quite loud.




I would love to see the milk flow a little easier though as my Mini just doesn't make it happen now unless I'm engorged (which is rare now) or if I compress my boobs heaps. It's hard work.
Did you find the Freestyle really efficient? How's the noise level? Watching TV while I pump is pretty important to me (
Reply With Quote
Bookmarks