thread: My Breast Friend (breastfeeding pillow)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Add TeniBear on Facebook Follow TeniBear On Twitter

    Oct 2009
    Lalor, VIC
    5,051

    I keep forgetting I have one! I loved it to begin with then stopped using it for a bit so I didn't rely on it all the time... Now I think I should start using it again


    Sent from my iPhone so forgive the speelung misstacks

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Add belfie on Facebook

    Oct 2007
    Melbourne
    2,362

    I have a loaned one and it has been awesome. We still feed with nipple shields, so it really helps to have something that doesn't slide underneath her. Now she's bigger, I do tend to use all sorts of other nappy flats & pillows to keep her in position easily... (plus nappy flats cos she's reflux & very dribbly with the shields) but still... love it! GL with your feeding this time round xx