thread: Need advice on how to handle a fussy 10mth old...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Nov 2008
    Melbourne
    2,008

    Thanks MamaPan! I just ordered a copy

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Jul 2005
    Sydney
    7,896

    I agree with MR too, Miss E.

    We offered DD leftovers or versions of food we were eating ourselves. I would offer a variety at each meal, so some different types of vegies with whatever meat, or a risotto, if we had that, etc. I would try to include something she liked when something new was introduced. If she didn't eat it, fine, but I would keep offering. BLS was wonderful for us, DD eats most foods readily (she still has her fussy days where whatever is on offer for dinner isn't what she wants, but at four she's into a different phase!). She loves vegies though and they are never rejected - even now!

    Dinner was always removed when she didn't want anymore of what she had in front of her. I offered her yoghurt once a day if she had pretty much finished her meal, but I always made that meal slightly smaller ITMS. Fruit was what she got for a snack here, in between meals.