I went back 3 days a week when my DD was 10 months, and I was lucky enough to be able to drop in mid morning and mid afternoon for feeds. Didn't last long as she was too distracted, so I tried just a lunch one, no luck there either. She dropped feeds during the day whilst in CC really quickly (within about a month - and most of those were hit and miss anyways) but the other 4 days of the week at home she fed throughout the day. I was constantly marveling at how my breasts just adjusted (I didn't express - simply too lazy!) to whether she was with me one day or not the next. I did make sure I allowed enough time at drop off for a big feed just before leaving, and always allowed for time when collecting her to have a feed before hitting the car. She did increase her solids too, and I'm lucky her water intake was always good. I sent her sippy cup for water at first so she had a familiar cup as I was worried she wouldn't use theirs but she didn't seem worried at all.

Good luck!