We are the same. Have gone from our very first feed overnight at about 11pm to one feed only at about four thirty. We did the same as Lulu, resettling in other ways just not boob until 4.30. It was actually nowhere near as painful as I thought it was going to be which makes me think she would just feed out of habit, not cos she was hungry. And this kid would feed for literally minutes but comfort suck for a good 40 mins longer minimum, usually more like 75 mins. Would scream if I took her off the boob
And would repeat the whole cycle about two or three times throughout the night.

I'd like to say we noticed a big improvement in her nights as a result however it would be far from the truth. At least DH can share the load now that she doesn't have to have boob to get back to sleep