Debbie I felt exactly the same as you. I had no problems as far as bb's were concerned, I couldn't express, I felt under pressure heaps because everytime Matilda had a feed she would scream after, I worried about her having enough, as I've said before she would feed for HOURS and then some and every 2 hours and I was exhausted.

When she was diagnosed with reflux (6weeks) the GP warned me that bf was best but she might have to get formula, or I might have to express all her feeds & add a thickener.... that made life heaps worse because I knew that BM was best for her nutritionally, but not for the reflux.

Comp feeds helped, and I started to wean her at 4 months planning to continue bf'ing morning & night for comfort. But after a week I started drying up. I was happy about it at the time, but then two months later, I missed it, I don't know why because I really didn't like it at the time, but I did.