thread: Not even sure what to put as the title, but its to do with bf..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Aug 2008
    qld
    2,661


    Are you a member of the breastfeeding association? Check out their website for great fact sheets and education classes. It's wonderful you're thinking about breastfeeding already!!!!
    Not a member, but i have them as a page on face book

    Again with the yeah that!! he gets some milk if I'm over full but if it's good enough for miss E it's good enough for her daddy lol
    LOL, sorry i laughed out loud, im sure my hubby wouldnt mind lol

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Oct 2006
    Perth
    3,299

    I agree with all the other posters. They'll be sensitive when bubs is born and until you get the latching sorted out you'll probably have some grazing which can be quite breath-catching (just remember to breathe!) so if you do experience this try the panadol and really try to get the attachment right. It can be really frustrating and overwhelming when you have a hungry baby screaming at you but once it's right, then both of you will be happy. I found my nipples were super sensitive for the first couple of months until my supply settled down. I only told DH to keep away if he was touching them the wrong way LOL