thread: Ok to sleep straight from breast?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Jul 2009
    2,251

    Argh don't listen! You need your rest and your bub is a week old. I certainly wouldn't be waking her to play with her just to put her back to sleep. My bub is 7 months and he feeds to sleep at bedtime and he has no worries putting himself to sleep during the day.

  2. #2
    BellyBelly Member

    Jan 2010
    2,793

    I generally do the feed, play, sleep thing, but at 7 days old pretty much all they do is feed and sleep! I'm not sure when they are supposed to play! For what it's worth, when they're older I don't think the playin makes them sleepier, I just find that by getting the feed in first I ensure something goes in before she falls back to sleep again!