That's the thing though - he won't feed overnight either. He wakes up once or twice a night and I offer every time but one suck and then he turns away and wants to twirl my hair or pick my nose - anything but drink.

I have been feeding him in his room or in my feeding chair - same place I always have as he has never been one to eat when anyone is even in the same room. DH had taken the boys out of the house over the weekend but it made no difference to him.

Not so much breast refusal but more breast disinterest! He used to feed to sleep of a night time too and that was the only way he would sleep. The last two nights I've just ended up cuddling him then putting him to bed and he protested for a minute then went to sleep.

He doesn't even seem to notice that he hasn't had a feed either not overly cranky and doesn't try to feed through my shirt like he used to either