I have been using the snot sucker and getting tonnes and tonnes of gunk out. She doesnt seem to mind it either, thank goodness. Shes a pretty easy going kid. I dont have any fess left though and no where to buy it here but I might try the BM and see if it helps. I have propped her mattress up a touch in her bassinet and it seems to help. Lastnight though she slept next to me all night, propped up on a pillow. Well when she slept.. lol.
I just didnt think I would be dealing with this being breastfed and all. I thought she would have gotten enough antibodies early on to stop her from catching anything.. I was worng I know its not a cure but more of a preventative. Thought it might have been just me and I had dodgy milk or something lol. (ramblings from a sleep deprived mother much?!)
Bookmarks