Sorry no help but I'm in the same boat so just subbing![]()
Sorry no help but I'm in the same boat so just subbing![]()
have you tried an open cup?
or a cup with no valve so she doesn't have to suck it out. at least til she understands that milk comes out of different containers.
spoon feeding ebm is an option too.
DS uses those take and toss sippy cups? I reuse them for a while to make them last but they aren't very expensive anyways. He has milk from it and water.
LuluHB I use the Vital baby sippy cup for DS to drink water from with his meals.
It doesn't have a valve, and is double handled so he can hold it. We still have to tilt it up for him at this stage but he has the hang of drinking from it. You can just take the lid off if you want a normal cup too.
Best of all is it's only about $4.00 so if you don't like it then it's not alot of outlay
Bookmarks