Sounds rightDD would always start a feed actively (and loudly) sucking back the milk, then gradually slow into a more rhythmic flow. And Yes, can can feed laying down or bed share alone. Heaven's co-sleeping post was excellent. In my experience bedsharing with my babies, even when asleep I seem to have an awareness of them next to me and I've never felt they were unsafe or that I would roll on them etc. With both children I found this the best way to get some quality sleep. Both of them slept longer and more soundly having me close (would settle between sleep cycles as they would be snuggled into me or have me close), and as they slept better, so did I.
Do what works and maximises sleep for you![]()





DD would always start a feed actively (and loudly) sucking back the milk, then gradually slow into a more rhythmic flow. And Yes, can can feed laying down or bed share alone. Heaven's co-sleeping post was excellent. In my experience bedsharing with my babies, even when asleep I seem to have an awareness of them next to me and I've never felt they were unsafe or that I would roll on them etc. With both children I found this the best way to get some quality sleep. Both of them slept longer and more soundly having me close (would settle between sleep cycles as they would be snuggled into me or have me close), and as they slept better, so did I.
Reply With Quote
Bookmarks