Hey, that is so awesome motillium was so effective for you - it only made about 100ml difference for me when I was taking 12 a day so I think you and your boobs have done a super awesome job, well done!

If you're only taking 3 a day, I would be inclined to go to another GP and get enough script to get you through till bub is one and you can feel a bit more comfortable if your supply does drop markedly as you decrease KWIM, it's only a few short months off.

My bub doesn't drink enough other fluids even at her age, other than me, and I only make about 500ml a day. I try but she's still only a sipper. My trick is yoghurt. 100ml tub of yogurt is basically 100ml of cows milk. So it's extra fluid if she needs it and won't have more than sips of water, juice or milk!