thread: Strangest place to breastfeed.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Dec 2007
    Victoria
    7,260

    At my mum's funeral, Charlotte was 13 months old.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Nov 2008
    in the ning nang nong
    12,163

    library, wedding, and on a big fountain (on the wall bit, not the wet bit )

    BUT weirdest place not being able to breastfeed - in a maternity clinic!!! I was there for an appointment, and they don't have a breastfeeding area. The beds were all taken so I couldn't go use one of the chairs by the beds, the waiting area was cram packed and noisy with kids running around, and much too distracting for a little one, and the big comfy chairs which I've nabbed a couple of times in the foetal monitoring unit (when others aren't in there, of course!) also were unavailable, because they're moving the unit ...

    So my options were to sit in the tea room, or go back to my car, or do my best in the mosh pit - uh, I mean waiting room ...

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Nov 2008
    NSW Mid North Coast
    681

    DD2 had a feed on the steam train at Timbertown in Wauchope on Wednesday. That tops it for me i think.

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Jan 2010
    1,975

    This morning I went to the Kathmandu (outdoor gear) sale and sat in one of their display chairs to feed. I wasn't shopping for a chair, but gee... it was so comfortable I wanted to buy one! It was actually really lovely, the staff had no problem with me feeding there and chatted away each time they passed and several people asked if I would recommend the chair.