thread: Strangest place to breastfeed.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Jul 2006
    Cloud nine :D
    6,309

    Walking through Coles, kmart, big w, in car parks, in cars on side of road. Anywhere she needed it really


    Love me

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Mar 2007
    6,900

    That sounds so nice!

    Great thread!

    I can't think of anywhere weird I've done it!! I need to get out more, lol.

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Aug 2008
    Ouiinslano
    5,303

    I need to get out more, lol.
    Let's go on a quest!

    Would make a good coffee table book....

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Mar 2007
    6,900

    LOL, 'extreme breastfeeding'

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Nov 2008
    in the ning nang nong
    12,163

    Today my friend bf in the Royal Botanical Gardens. Nothing weird there, right?

    Well, it was during the registration period for the annual Law Institute Fun Run, with hundreds and hundreds of lawyers all around!

  6. #6
    Registered User

    Nov 2005
    Where the heart is
    4,360

    Maybe it's a sign of how long I've been breastfeeding continuously, but none of these places seems 'weird', just part of diverse and active life Go forth and normalise!