thread: Sudden night waking and No BF before bed :(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Jul 2009
    2,109

    Thanks Marcellus.........I was surprised at how sad I felt when she didn't want to feed. At least it happened on a Sunday so I got to BF her for most of her feeds today. Hopefully she'll be back to normal tomorrow night.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Oct 2007
    Perth,WA
    2,942

    She might be going through a 'wonder week'. Darcie has been a bit more fidgety at night (we co-sleep). I think the wonder week is week 27.

    Also, DD just started her solids too and my boobs are megga full, I guess because she doesn't want as much boob coz she is taking in the solids and getting full from that. That maybe what happened with X when she refused the boob.

    Just try and stay relaxed and just follow her and her changes.

    Geez I'm babbling x

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Jul 2009
    2,109

    Thanks Yules I am so set in my ways.......gotta become more accustomed to change.

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Jul 2009
    2,109

    Oh and good news - tonight she had a really good BF before bed. Yay!

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Add UntoldAngel on Facebook

    Nov 2009
    Between concrete walls
    1,885

    P has decided lately too that a bf at 4am is a good idea!! He also changed his bedtime to between 7.30 and 8pm... oh the joys of them getting older and deciding they can stay up later