thread: The time has come...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Oct 2008
    1,572

    Just thought I would put in a bit of an update.

    Fred has just reached 10.5 months and we are still BF both day and night. Night feeds are now 4-6 hours apart which is so much nicer and feeds during the day are only first thing in the morning and before sleeps.

    I am not expressing at work any more and by the end of the day I am soooo full, but it has only been a few days so I am expecting that the supply will eventually go down.

    So overall I'm happy that we are still feeding and there will be a chance that we will make it to 12 months after all.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Apr 2009
    in the garden
    3,767

    I missed this thread the first time around Cat, but I am so pleased to read your update, sounds like it's all working well for you now

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Jan 2009
    1,488

    I also missed it the first time round.
    I am so happy to hear that you are still bf and that you are not feeling as exhausted as you were 2 months ago. That's great news!

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Oct 2008
    1,572

    Just wanted to add a quick update:

    Fred is 11 months old and I am still breastfeeding only one month and I will have acheived my goal of 12 months

    night feeds are still pretty regular but only feeding once during the day other than her morning feed and before bed time

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Jul 2006
    Logan
    2,991

    Good on you WTG