thread: What can you do to make your milk come in sooner?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Aug 2004
    Sth East Melbourne
    1,324

    Rach - mine took about 3 days with tori and then with charlotte I swear to you my body knew she was tiny and needed it nice and fast and it came in full force within 18 hours of birth! Even the midwifes etc were surprised but pleased as it meant she actually didnt lose ANY weight after birth, just put it on straight away, lucky coz she had no weight to lose at 5lb 3oz!
    Time will tell though

  2. #2
    BellyBelly Life Subscriber

    Jun 2005
    Blue Mountains
    5,086

    cindy - isn't the human body clever I've heard that we produce different milk for prems too as they have different needs, so I've no doubt your body knew what it was doing!