I hear you IK. I might possibly be called militant and times too LOL! You reminded me of an experience I had earlier this year. I always try to be discrete when feeding in public, as I don't want to make people more against it by showing too much IYKWIM. Earlier this year we went on a family holiday to Vanuatu and visited a local village. While there I needed to feed Thomas so I sat next to some local women on a bench and started to feed, being reasonably discrete as usual. Imagine my surprise when the women next to me lifted my top up more (I'm not sure whether it was to see better or to give Tom more room). But either way, I thought wow, how refreshing, that here was somewhere where people rejoiced in the bfing experience instead of cringing at it. If only it was like that everywhere.




Reply With Quote
Bookmarks