She was constipated about a week ago and is only just getting better. Shock to her system I think So we eat prunes every day now and drink loads of water which seems to have helped, and we have donated EBM which we often replace one of her cows milk bottles with. I'm just amazed that something seems to have clicked, I feel like she eats and eats! Good fun having properly solid poo's now too Thanks guys. It's a relief to know she's not letting herself starve without her breastmilk.
Wow PZ she has really got this food thing down pat...
My boys eat heaps as well, they have been eating more and more since about 10mths... Obviously I do double of everything but to give you an idea what eat of them eats separately..
Wake Up, first feed
220ml bottle when they wake up
1 slice of Multigrain Toast and butter
Tub/pouch of yoghurt
Breakfast
2 Weetbix and Milk and 1/2 banana
Snacks -
Fruit Bars
Yoghurt Drops
Dry Biscuits
Crackers
Prett much whatever is on offer
Lunch
1 1/2 Vegemite Sandwiches or Bread and Butter and sliced ham, sliced chicken
handful of grapes
Dinner
1 to 1 1/2 bowls of dinner...
Spaghetti Bolognese
Chicken, Rice and Vegetables
Scrambled Egg and Toast
Fish and Vegetables
Chicken and Vegetables
DS1 will then have another bottle before bed of about 180ml-200ml. DS2 will generally eat more than DS1 so normally we offer him an evening bottle but he generally doesn't drink it.
Although that might change when they go onto cows milk, which I'm going to start next week...
I must say though, my boys at this age eat WAY more than DD who is 2 1/2..
Bookmarks