Goodness, I don't think I even offer that much to MillyShe eats when I eat, but not full meals to herself. Mostly just a bit of whatever I'm having, or a few grapes if I'm trying to lure her away from the fridge... She's still getting mostly breastmilk. It's only when I can't stop (or simply can't be bothered) to feed her that I give her solid, separate snacks through the day. At dinnertime, she gets a pretty fair amount of anything we're having. Sometimes she eats it all, most times a lot ends up on the floor and not much in her mouth.
Maybe I'm doing it wrong, maybe that's why she was underweight at her 12 month check?![]()






She eats when I eat, but not full meals to herself. Mostly just a bit of whatever I'm having, or a few grapes if I'm trying to lure her away from the fridge... She's still getting mostly breastmilk. It's only when I can't stop (or simply can't be bothered) to feed her that I give her solid, separate snacks through the day. At dinnertime, she gets a pretty fair amount of anything we're having. Sometimes she eats it all, most times a lot ends up on the floor and not much in her mouth.
Reply With Quote
Bookmarks