thread: What does/did your ~12 month old eat in a day?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Oct 2009
    Bonbeach, Melbourne
    7,177

    I doubt it Teni Have you seen your husband lately? Tall, skinny as a bean? Yeah If my milk weren't almost gone, DD would be a little milk-fed veal too.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Jul 2007
    in a super happy place!
    1,008

    I really doubt it too Teni. My girls were 'underweight' at their 12 month check - both weighed 7.4kg and they eat all day. My husband is a tall skinny one too. If she was hungry, she'd let you know. Actually, I should say 'my girls have food in front of them all day'. I seem to spend most of the time scrubbing it out of their ears and out of the carpet, I'm not actually sure how much goes in their mouths