thread: What does/did your ~12 month old eat in a day?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Moderator

    Dec 2006
    Smidgen-ville
    3,736

    No Teni - it's fine. I doubt you are doing anything wrong!! My DS2 barely ate until he was about 14 months. He is not yet 2.5 and eats what some of these little 12 month olds are eating! Some days/weeks he seems to eat more, and some days i wonder what he ate at all. He doesn't drink milk really and gave up the bf a little while ago.

    Some kids are big eaters. Some are slow starters. Each to their own.

    PZ - i'm glad that Isla has found ways to compensate for less bf. You can stop feeling bad now, aye!

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Add TeniBear on Facebook Follow TeniBear On Twitter

    Oct 2009
    Lalor, VIC
    5,051

    Yay, now feeling better, we can move on and go back to telling PZ she's doing a frickin' fantastic job

    I am going to start offering more food though, I didn't realise she should be eating a bit more. I just hate doing clean-up