I only just read your post this evening and thought i'd drop you a line.
I found a recipe for apple and pear puree. You add a small amount of baby apple juice to the fruit once stewed. I also add a little cinnamon for extra flavour. MY little one eats nearly everything but has rejected or pulled a face at my first attempts of pureeing apples. One of the reasons being the apples were a little tart.
Not sure if someone else has mentioned this as i didn't have time to go through all the replies. Do you spoon the food from the jar into his mouth or from a bowl? I ask as i have heard if this is the case you can try putting your homemade food into one of those empty baby food jars just to trick him and then eventually you can stop putting it into the jars.
Bookmarks